sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2011

Preparation --> OK


The preparation of trip is too good like a trip! We can live many sensations without go out home. Like other travels, this time not was different, something needed to be prepared.

English Course

                                I was indicate for some friend to search help on Haibara Idiomas (http://www.haibaraidiomas.com.br). I studied 1 month, 3 once on week. It was very good! I liked of method, of teacher and my classmates too.
                               On this month I tried to facility my firsts days on the South Africa.



Knowing the Place

                I used the Google Street View to explore the Cape Town city. This tool is fantastic! How the people did do to travel???

Tickets + Accommodation + School

                I did all with the ETC Intercâmbio (http://www.etcintercambio.com.br). They help with to select of the School and resolved all questions about my Tickets and about place to stay.



The most important: Blessing of God

                I was on the church to ask the  blessing of God. It is very important to me.





With the preparations OK, it’s time to go!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário